Full Service Property Management
Every property is unique
We tailor our services to fit your needs and budget. The majority of our clients prefer the peace of mind that comes with full-time property management however some owners only require assistance in finding the perfect tenant and securing an executed lease. Our agents are happy to provide free consultations to help you to assess your needs as well as the potential rental income of your property.
Full service property management provides a truly worry- free experience when it comes to your investment property. Perfect for property owners who no longer live in the area or those with busy schedules; from leasing and collecting rent, to maintenance and monthly accounting – CPM can handle it all!
- Prepare a detailed Comparative Market Analysis tailored specifically to your property enabling you to maximize the profitability of your investment
- Aggressively market your property and find the most qualified tenant through our extensive three part background check and screening process
- Collect rent, deduct any expenses and forward the proceeds to you each month by check or direct deposit- it’s your choice
- Provide the legal protection of an executed lease created by the Florida Bar Association
- Secure a signed lease renewal on an annual basis or begin re-marketing your property to new tenants sixty days before the lease expires
- Provide 24 hour service to tenants in the event of a maintenance emergency
- Determine maintenance issues and arrange for repairs as needed and coordinate appointments between tenants and our licensed and insured vendors
- Our lengthy professional relationships with area home maintenance businesses ensure that you will receive the lowest possible rates as well as priority scheduling
- Pay repair and maintenance invoices and deduct the totals from the rental proceeds, we are happy to handle all recurring bills as well if you choose- lawn service, pest control, even mortgages and HOA dues
- Provide a detailed monthly accounting of rental income and expenses by mail or online as well as provide end of year reports and tax forms to streamline filing your annual returns